Walnut Wooden Kitchen Utensil Set
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Walnut Kitchen Utensil Set - 12” Handmade Wooden Cooking Utensils Made in the USA - Spoon and Spatula Set
Brand: Lancaster Cast Iron
- AMERICAN MADE - Vintage style wooden spoon set is made by Amish craftsmen in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Each utensil combo is sanded to a smooth finish
- ALL NATURAL - Made from locally sourced American Black Walnut. We work with local partners and resources for all of our kitchen utensils, supporting local jobs while being friendlier to the environment.
- VERSATILE - Cooking utensils set designed for almost any task in your kitchen. Useful for cooking, stirring, serving and more. Doubles as salad server set
- CARE GUIDE - Wash with warm soapy water after each use. Wood wax/ mineral oil is recommended to keep utensils hydrated
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Designed for a long life in your kitchen, backed by our lifetime guarantee
Details: All of our handmade wooden cooking utensils are made by Amish craftsmen in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. We strive to keep our supply chain and partnerships as local as possible. Each wooden utensil set tells a small part of that story. Our hand-carved kitchen utensils are made from Black Walnut - a hardwood that is native to the North Eastern United States. We use traditional American designs for all of our wooden spoons and spatulas, making them lightweight and extremely durable for a long life in your kitchen. Our passion is to design cooking and serving utensils that enrich your life through time spent making delicious food, enjoying home-cooked meals, and building relationships around the dining table. All of our kitchenware products are designed and made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 3.6 x 1.7 inches