- Describe your style in 3 words: Minimal, Boho, Comfortable
- What is your go-to beach accessory: African shea butter - for the best tan and healthy fatty acids that hydrate your skin (coconut oil is awesome too, but overrated.)
- What is your daily make-up routine: None, unless I’m feelin fancy, then some mascara and bronzer.
- What is your favorite hair product: I make a saltwater mix and use it in a spray bottle. It’s the best for texture and if you don’t wash your hair often, like me. I also love Dr. Bronners 18 in 1 shampoo, it's made of organic oils and uses a recycled plastic bottle.
- Who are your top style influencers? The rad girls who keep maintenance to a minimum and are comfortable in a bikini at all times.
- Who are your favorite designers? Hmmm…Posh Pua, Frankie's Bikinis and Lumahai
- Wardrobe essentials you can't live without? My Cacique Boutique bikinis, tanks you can go free-nip in and my favorite shawls that I use as cover ups.
- One piece of fashion advice you'd like to give to your followers: Stop spending time with hair/makeup and stop wearing shoes! Saltwater is the best for your complexion and hair, coconut oil and shea butter are perfect for lotion and tanning oil, and a natural face is the best face, especially with a kiss of sun.
Shop Paulina's Favorites: